Sunday 25 October 2009

The Best Thing In My Life
















Today is Sunday for me and i woke up this morning to text my sweetheart mistica, i took a look at the clock besides my bed and noticed the time was late by one hour. Hehe our clocks changed today for the daylight saving.
The heading of this blog tells it all (the best thing in my life) its you Mistica Bisnar. I love you so much.

Tonight i went out for supper with my parents to the Chase (restaurant)

i had a Rump Steak with Blue cheese sauce on it with Chips and Peas and oinion rings

My mom had curry and rice, and my dad had Surf and turf which is fish and chicken and chips.

My sisters did not come with us because louise is in Wales with her bf paul, and joanne and her husband and kids where busy eating at home so they didnt come with us.

I was hoping my baby was going to post a blog in her account today but maybe she was busy or just forgot to do it.

Anyway i know she love me and thinking of me so its okies, i guess i will have to wait to chat to myti tomorrow.
Mistica Bisnar i love you my beautiful, darling.
love john

0 comments: