Saturday 17 October 2009

Today

Hi Mistica, it was nice chatting to you last night, as soon as you go off line i went into your blog account to post a short blog, just to let you know i love you myti. Well today i took my parents to the airport because they are going to Ibiza which is in the Mediterranean which is a small island of the coast of Spain, they will be there a week to relax and have fun, i will be taken my Mistica there one day too, after i come back from the airport i came home to have lunch, then phoned my sister to say happy b-day. i will be going to my sister house for supper as she has invited all of us there to celebrate her special day. Paul her bf drove from Wales to come visit her on her day too and will be staying here for a week, then louise and paul and nikita and josh will be going to pauls house for a week too.
I also had a bit of a problem today as i locked my keys in my car, and i dont have a spare key so i was a little bit cross, hehe but after a hour or so i managed to get a wire in the door and open it. hehe. after my baby reads this i am sure she going to tell me i must look what i am doing because i was not paying attention and lock my keys in the car.......
Baby i shall be online tomorrow my sunday to chat to you, if you have time could you post a blog in your account because i love reading what you say hehe.
Mistica Bisnar my dearest darling i love you so much
may my words find the way to your heart and make your day wonderfull
I LOVE YOU MISTICA
love john mwah xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: