Tuesday 10 November 2009

Dearest Mistica

Hi myti, i have been reading your latest blog, and i was happy to hear your voice too, the reason why i phoned you twice is because i miss you so much and when i hear your voice it make me think that i am right nexted to you, and that you are speaking to me in person. As i was saying last night in yahoo about Mc Arthur the soldier there in the Philippines it was so interesting to learn the history of the Philippines. i remember you telling me something about it but now i know because of the document that was on our tv the other night.
At the moment i guess you are sleeping now, but i want to whisper in your ear and say to you i love you mistica, i hope you are dreaming of me and here is my kiss....mwaah. hehe.
its almost the end of the year, how time flys when you are in love, hehe but i will be there soon as you think because its not long now.
okies let me go now, but remember i love you baby.
you are in my thoughts allways.
love you mistica.

here is a short poem to let you know how i feel

My love for you grows everyday in each and every way.
It grows when you look at me, when you say my name.
It grows when I hold you close at night and can feel your heart beating against mine.
It grows when our hands meet and each of our fingers lace together perfectly.
It grows when I tickle you and you cant help, but laugh.
It grows when you talk about us in the future, because I couldn’t imagine it with anyone else but you.
And most of all it grows when you say.
I Love You John

bye bye mistica
love john. mwaah

0 comments: