Monday 28 June 2010

Mistica Rebojo Bisnar

to my dearest love.

Myti i really missed chatting to you last night, as you was doing the make up for the wedding you was attending. hope all went well and the make up was a sucuss, but i am sure you did a great job in the make up.
Myti i love you so much there is never a day thats passes that i dont think about you and our love we have, i am longing for a kiss and a hug from you , and for you to tell me in my ear that you love me. hehe

well anyway let me go now because i am cooking supper and i dont want it to burn, hehe
speak later my love in yahoo.
Mwah mwah
love you mistica
love john

1 comments:

Myti said...

the make up darling was so successful as u can see in my blog now i posted the photos already. i love you so much and words is not enough to tell express how much i love you so. I LOVE YOU mwah!