Friday 30 July 2010

my darling mistica

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, i am happy that you have found your loving part of your heart and happiness in you and showing me how much i mean to you, i will allways love you myti no matter what happens in life.

the pictures of your dads creation looks lovely, i know its only photos but i will be able to see it soon inmy own eyes when i arrive on the 15 September hehe, looking so forward be to be you mistica and once agian showing you that i love you so much. Myti dont worry about me when i am with you, because i know you worry so much, hehe.

make way for my cloths myti in your cupboard because i will soon be there, love you mistica mwah, you are sleeping right now at the moment so i will whisper now in your ear, I LOVE YOU MISTICA SO MUCH, YOU MAKE MY HEART SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO, SLEEP WELL MYTI, DREAM OF ME, LOVE JOHN MWAH.............



missing you
love john

0 comments: