Saturday 26 September 2009

john's day


well today is Saturday 26 of september 2009.

I woke up this morning by my darling Mistica because she text me to wake up.

ever time i receive her text it make my day complete, after i text her back i go get washed and get ready for work.

work was okies today as we didnt have many car's to fix, myti is always in my sub concious mind even when i work on the vehicle's

1pm i came home and took a look at my girlfriends blog because myti told me she had posted a letter in her blog account.

its so nice to see what mistica has written. hehe i love her hands and nail because she is a very beautifull lady.

Myti you look so happy with the smile you have, and the pictures of the B-day look amazing too, how i miss you, baby i love you so much.

i need to be with you now ,hehe.

but i surpose i have to wait untill Febuary when i come there to philippines.

Mistica i love you, you are my one true love.

but tonight i will be chatting to my baby, so that will make me happy, and seeing her on the cam too.


love you, baby

love john

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on Sub Concious Mind . It should be very much helpfull.

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking