Sunday 27 September 2009

Cleaning Day







27 September 2009



I decided to do the spring cleaning in my house



I woke up this morning and went to my mom's house to get the carpet shampoo machine.



hehe, i took all the things out the lounge to clean the carpet, as you can see. It took about 3 hours to clean the carpets but there are looking clean now, but the carpet is still wet, well i hope the sun dry's up the carpet. Maybe i well leave the windows open all night, so it can get the air in the house to dry, hehe.



After i cleaned the carpet i decided to wash my car, what a job because it was so dirty, because i hadnt cleaned it for a while. But now its looking shinny.



I also cleaned the toilet room and the bedrooms.



i had lunch at about 1:30pm



pizza with spicy meat hehe yummy.



after i cleaned i took a small nap because the F1 racing was on the tv later which was broadcasted live.



well enough of that.......



Want i want to say now is that....



I love my girlfreind (mistica)



i bet she was wondering what i was doing today, but now myti knows hehe.



mistica i miss you lots my darling



here are some pictures i took today



i even set my mobile phone to take a picture on timer



so she can see my cleaning hehe.



okies baby i will be going now.



speak to you tomorrow.



love you Mistica



love john



mwaah



hugs and kisses



0 comments: