Sunday 11 October 2009

MY BEAUTIFUL MISTICA

I saw your blog you have posted and i love you too so much. today like i told you last night on yahoo chat i went to tesco to get my monthly shopping i took pictures but the camera doesnt want to load the pictures on the computer dont know why but there are in the memory card as i can see them on the camera. i will try load them to my ipod and then transfer them to the pc. for you to see. myti i miss you too so much, but i will be back in feb. tomorrow is monday i will be going to work and i will full out my leave form so i can have the days off work to come visit you there in Gensan. baby i have been learning the words you give me so when i arrive i will be able to greet you in your language i hope i can pronounce the words like you do as i dont have someone to correct me if i speak the words but i will try my best. last night it was nice to see steve he has grown up so much. hehe, Autumn has arrived here and all the tree's are going brown now and falling off, its also starting to get a bit cold in the morning and night time, but the day time is okies still. soon it will be winter time and the snow will arrive by christmas time as the weather forcast says so, it will be nice for myti to see the snow as i think she will enjoy it hehe.
well i hope my love enjoys this post but i want to know there is never a moment that i dont think about you, rosses are red, voilets are blue, mistica i love you.
love john.......mwaah

0 comments: