Wednesday 7 October 2009

Dearest Mistica

Hi baby. well here i am like you said that i must post a blog. Mistica before i start typing i want you to know i love you so much and miss every moment of my time, missing you, hehe. today at work was okies we wasnt so busy so i had some time to myself. i found my cell phone in my tool box when i arrived at work and the battery was going flat, but lucky it just had enough battery life to send you the two text messages but i was worried you didnt receive then because of the battery being low, but you did. Myti i hope you dreamed of me last night and was thinking about me. did you have a good day yesterday after we spoke. Myti it was also nice to see you in the cam modeling and showing me your room again, it felt like i was there again. oh how i miss you my lovely. will let me go now to bed but i will be thinking about you before i sleep, because i have a picture of you beside my bed and kiss it every night and say to you i love you Mistica hehe. anyway must go now because i am very tired today.......
Bye bye my love
speak later.... love john (boyfriend and soon to be husband)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: