Monday 23 November 2009

Happy Birthday my John

Birthday Graphics
Birthday Graphics


Hi Honey,

Right now, we are talking about the text message you send to me the other day about dreaming a chicken. hehe I just have a quick time here and talking to you.. hehe

**************brown out****************


Dearest Darling,


I'm sorry about what happened awhile ago during our chatting because of the sudden brown out. The electricity came back at 5:30 pm.. by that time, I went at the church to hear Eucharistic celebration. Honey, I love you so much.. and im thinking of you... I want you to know how much I love you so. I love you like how much you love me too. I wish you a happy birthday and a very long life and an everlasting relationship for you and me as lover and soon to be husband and wife. My love, enjoy your birthday and don't worry... later I will be next to you everyday and soon with our future offsprings. God Bless you my darling.. have fun.. and I'll be thinking of you and dreaming of you too.. Say hello to your mom and dad and don't forget to tell them I say thank you so much. Im going to sleep now my love. text you later. kisses mwaahhh!

Love You Graphics

0 comments: