Monday 30 November 2009

Mistica 30-11-09

Dear Mistica
First of all i want to tell you that you mean everything to me and i love you.
I was so happy when i come home on Saturday and find your card been deleivered in my post box, as soon as i enter the house i opened the card, and read it, the words was just perfect, and the kiss inside it was the special highlight.
myti i did promise you i would phone your today at my teabreak which i did but the roaming provider keep on saying the connection has an error and cant process the call, i tried about 8 times to phone you, but the phone was silent, prehaps it was due to the weather here, because it rains hard and is very gloomy with thick clouds.
just because i couldnt phone you doesnt mean that i dont think about you, i was thinking i hope my love doesnt get cross with me because i havent phoned. hehe.
sorry mistica, if you read this in your morning on the 1 December, i will try again to phone you at my teabreak.
i just hope it connects this time.
As for the dream i will tell you about it when we chat on yahoo.
but for now i will be off to bed.
Mistica Bisnar i love you, take care, dont worry about me, my thoughts and feelings about you are so strong, and soon we shall be together again.
okies i will be going now
Mwaah myti
love john.

0 comments: