Thursday 1 October 2009

1st October 2009


Baby i was reading your latest blog and its okies you didnt have time to chat the other day, i understand the reason hehe. I love you so i am fine with that. well today at work was better than yesterday, because i felt sad yesterday because i really miss my darling girlfriend.

when i left work today i went shopping at Tesco's to buy some food for the month, i decided to treat my self to some small cake with a cherry ontop picture is included.

I also cleaned out my fishtank hehe because every month i do a 60 litre water change, due the algea growth. Its now time to go to bed now as i have work tomorrow. Good night Mistica and remember i love you, and i will have pleasant dreams of you.

myti i will talk to you later on yahoo, and i hope this time my webcam works.

Love you Mistica

Love john, Mwaah and hugs

0 comments: