Saturday 3 October 2009

update of blog 3/10/2009

Hi my gorgeous baby. i was happy to read your blog and i am so happy that you are okies, i was worried for a moment, because i didnt get a reply from you and you usely text me ever morning without a problem, but i guess sometime there are problems. hehe. Mistica i care for you so much and i would hate to loose you now. well today i went to work this morning how boring it was because all i seen to do is work and sleep, but all that will change when my darling Mistica come here to me in the UK. after work i came home and made myself lunch. i had toasted cheese and a cup of coffee, it was okies but not like my babies coffee she make for me when i was there, but i will soon taste her nice coffee agian. after my lunch i had a little nap, then went to my parents home to visit them. i came home about 9;30 pm and had a shower and went to bed, to dream of you myti. tomorrow is sunday here for me, a day of relaxing, i will be watching the Japanesse F1 racing on television early in the morning because of the time delay. then later that evening i will be online to chat to my Mistica hehe.
Baby i love you, my heart is so content with you because we are soulmates. anyway i will go now. Love you Kiss kiss and lots of hugs, Love john

0 comments: